That being said, there are ways to speed up the hair detox process by using certain methods, of which the Jerry G or Macujo method are the most popular. These methods although they work are still not 100% guaranteed.
Another draw back is th--e amount of damage they will do to your hair follicles. But if you have no other choice, they are your best bets.
Why do people still fail after detoxing?
If you have to take a hair follicle drug test and haven't had a full 90 days to cleanse your system. The Macujo / Jerry G method may be your only choice. Knowing the amount of damage you will do to your hair, make sure to do it right!
Here are a few reasons people fail:
Not using OG Aloe Rid: The Mac Method requires original Aloe Rid. Due to lawsuits and customer complaints, original aloe rid was pulled off the shelves some time in the late 90's. The remaining inventory was liquidated and horded, making it difficult to find.
Although there are some sources on-line that claim to sell OG aloe rid, I only know of one place that sells the real deal. You get Origanal Aloe Rid on-line here
Not following steps: In order for this method to work, the steps need to be followed and repeated a few times. Some people have passed by only repeating the steps two or three times. But if you are able to follow through and repeat the total 5x, the better your odds of passing.
Too many toxins in system: THC is stored in body fat, making it one of the most difficult metabolites to cleanse. If you are a heavy smoker, THC will saturate your fat cell. That mean, even if you have stopped using pot for a few weeks, or even a month. The metabolites are still in your body and slowly being released. Once released, THC is reintroduced into your blood stream and once again embedded in hair follicles.
There are 2 ways to avoid this problem:
- Don't do macujo method too soon before testing.
- Use a reliable system detox along with the mac/jerry G method
In most cases, using a system cleanser will improve your chances of passing a drug test.
Lack of knowledge: Know what to expect. Common newbie will guarantee a fail or false positive. Do a little research and know the basics. All U.S labs most follow a standard of practice when obtaining hair samples for testing.
- Shaving head forces the lab to take pubic samples, which can track years worth of drug use.
- Ignorance of standards, labs may take longer that required samples.
- Opting for body hair, as stated above, pubic/body hair can retain years of use.
- Using or being around users before giving sample, your hair can be contaminated by touch as well as smoke.
- Volunteering information, your private life is your own, keep it that way.
- Not disclosing prescriptions, if you have used any medications prescribed by your doctor and have the scripts, bring them in and have it noted.
- Hair follicle drug tests are extremely accurate - don't take chances, detox