Why do you get kidneys stones in the first place?
- Kidney stones can be made of Calcium, Oxalate, Uric acid.
- It can take 1 day to severals weeks to pass a stone
- Stones can vary in size, but is not usually treated unless it grows more than 7mm
- At times, you may pass a kidney stones without you even knowing
- Dehydration: If you are not drinking enough water to flush out minerals that accumulate on the urinary track, your are at risk.
- Poor Diet: Diets that are high in sugar, sodium and protein can increase the chances of developing a stone.
- Family History: Although kidney stones are not directly linked to hereditary. Other conditions that run in the family can increase the risk.
- Medical Conditions: Medical conditions, surgery and some medications are know to increase the risk of developing stones.
- Medications: Some examples of medications that may produce stones are Diuretics, Protease inhibitors, Steroids, Decongestants, etc
Dissolve Kidney Stones
Its up to you to decide what works best for you. If you need to dissolve a stone fast, using a supplement will be your best bet. If your not in serous pain and would rather save a few dollars and at home recipe may work.
Also, take into consideration, the longer the stone is in your system, the more likely it is to continue to grow. Thats especially if your not taking any action. For that reason, we will start with supplements.
Pills to dissolve stones Fast
There are so many pills that claim to shrink kidney stones fast, but these are the only ones that I know work. I have used them and recommended to friends and family that are suffering from the same condition.
If you have a history of getting kidney stones or feel like one is developing, don't hesitate to grab a bottle and keep them ready.
"This pills don't just shrink kidney stones the demolish them!"
Home Recipe to dissolve Kidney stones
Kidney Stone Recipe Ingredients
- Bottled water (1gal)
- Apple Cider Vinagar
- Olive Oil
- Squeeze one whole lemon into a cup, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, mix.
- Squeeze one lemon into a gallon of water, add 2 teaspoons of Olive oil and 1 shot of apple cider vinegar.
Preferable first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, drink the mix created in part one. A half hour to one hour later start drinking the gallon mix from part two.
"You don't need to drink the entire gallon immediately. It is best to spread one to two gallons through out the day."
Every two hours make and drink the mix from part 1. While continuing to drink the gallon mix thought out the day. Keep doing this until you have passed the stone or symptoms have subsided.